Leapfrog your Invisalign practice by spending a day with Dr. Donna Galante in her private practice and eliminating the overwhelm and learning curve.
Program 1 – Immersion Gold
- Full day with Dr. Galante in her private practice in Rocklin, California, which includes observing patients in treatment chairside, observing the new patient exam and observing her assistants and their roles in the office. You and up 2 staff members can observe both the clinical procedures as well as sit in on New Patient exams and observe the Treatment Coordinator in action as she discusses treatment with potential patients.
- Procedure Manual provided with all Dr. Galante’s practice forms and patient forms as they relate to Invisalign. Consent forms, Retainer agreements, Invisalign agreements, letters to patients and all our scheduling protocols and attachment protocols in detail.
- Clincheck Case Reviews of either your patients or Dr Galante’s patients with all associated handouts that she provides during her lectures nationally and internationally. These handouts outline in detail how to set up Clincheck cases for success and efficiency. You can bring up to 3 Clincheck cases for review during the time at Dr. Galante’s practice.
- Fee for the Gold Immersion program is $1500 ($750 due at scheduling , the remaining balance the day of the immersion).
Program 2 – Immersion Platinum
- This includes all the above Gold program PLUS 10 Clincheck Case Reviews over the next 3 months following your visit (value $1500, normally $150 each case).
- Fee for the Platinum program is $2250 (payments are broken into 3 payments $750 each)