In the dental profession we measure our success by millimeters.
Small steps, changes and actions that can make a BIG difference in the results we achieve.
Create the Healthcare Practice
and Life of Your Dreams
Dr. Donna Galante, board-certified orthodontist and co-owner of one of the top 1% revenue generating practices in the U.S, shows audiences how it can be done by sharing the strategies that she used to grow her own practice. Learn techniques to implement “millimeter” changes and succeed in the areas of professional practice development, marketing, leadership, time and productivity management, goal setting, hiring, finances and more!
Make Your Patients Members of “AA”
Create patients that are Ardent Admirers: they stay, pay, and refer 80 percent of your total referrals. Learn the three “E’s” that referral-seeking practices must provide to patients: Exceptional Experiences, Education, and Excellence. In addition, attendees will learn about promotions, programs, and events that will create ardent admirers in their own practice.
How to Get It All Done Without Losing Your Mind
Discover the secrets of highly productive and successful entrepreneurs and business people. Explore the primary daily activities that can transform your life, reduce stress, and maximize your impact at home and in the office. Learn how to set your G.O.A.L.S. and identify specific tactics to manage your responsibilities and expectations. With discipline, delegation, and determination, attendees can complete their to do lists and much more.
Predictable and Profitable Invisalign Strategies to Help the General Practitioner Succeed
Many doctors want to add Invisalign to their repertoire but feel held back. Learn strategies for immediately integrating Invisalign into your general dental practice. Learn ideal patient selection as well as tips for successful clinical results. Gain insight into smart business practices that maximize profits from your Invisalign patients.
Predictable and Profitable Invisalign Strategies to Grow Your Orthodontic Practice
Gain the skills and understanding to confidently treat the most challenging teen and adult cases. Learn how to explain Invisalign financing to prospective patients, as well as scheduling strategies to increase case acceptance and maximize profits. Discover how you can utilize ClinCheck 3D Pro to treat all types of malocclusions, making your practice the place to be for orthodontic patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontists 2017
- European, Middle East and European Invisalign Summit, Dubai, May 2017
- Invisalign Orthodontic National Summit, Las Vegas, 2014, 2016
- Invisalign Forum for Orthodontists, Seattle, Palm Beach and Chicago, 2011
- TOPS National Meeting, January 2015
- Invisalign Southeast Asia Forum, Bangkok, March 2017
- Yankee Dental Conference, January 2014
- Korean Association of Orthodontists, October, 2017
- National Study Club Events for Invisalign 2011-2017
- Tennessee Association of Orthodontists, February 2018
- Japan Invisalign Forum, May, 2017
- Invisalign Masters Courses for Orthodontists in the US: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Invisalign Masters Courses for Australian and New Zealand Orthodontists, March 2017
- Invisalign Masters Courses for Orthodontists, New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai, May, 2017
- Teen Edge Instructor for Invisalign, Chicago, New York and Seattle, 2017
Invisalign Educator of the Year, 2016
University Guest Lecturer:
- Harvard, University of Pennsylvania
- Roseman University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Tennessee
- Augusta University
- Marquette University
“I enjoyed Dr. Galante’s lecture immensely and it was so practical and relevant to the orthodontic field, but also any field that you work with people in. She totally opens up endless possibilities of internal marketing and how really taking care of the customers you have will make them your customers for life AND generate future customers. The doctor and the staff are really the greatest advertisement a practice has. Thank you again!”Courtney Barlow; TOPS Ortho Fest