Presentation by Dr. Donna Galante
In this presentation, Dr. Donna Galante will outline the key strategies she uses as an owner of two orthodontic practices, a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt and friend to get it all done.
With the growth of women in the dental field (over 50 percent of the current graduates are women), the expectations and responsibilities of being a women dentist are huge. Dr. Galante will share her own personal journey trying to get it all done.
Her presentation is candid, humorous and from the heart. You will learn that it can get done, but it requires discipline, delegation and determination.
You will learn in this seminar:
- Why time is really your most valuable commodity and how to treat it with respect
- How to block out specific time in your day for certain tasks and learn not to deviate from it
- How to eliminate the “time vampires” in your life forever.
- What your time is really worth (she actually takes you through an exercise to figure out our per hour worth)
- How to let go and delegate with a smile
- Why treating your time like gold is the key to success
- How to celebrate your new found free time and what to do with it!
Dr. Galante gives the audience specific tips and tactics she personally uses to maximize her ability to get it all done. You will leave with a better understanding of what your time is worth and how to really use it for your success.
Please call 1-800-213-9928 or fill out the form below to schedule Dr. Galante to speak to your group.
***All topics above can be customized further for your particular audience and can be extended into ½ day and full day workshops.***